About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Graduation.

Thirteen years.
Thirteen years of memories, of laughter, of tears, of hard work.
Thirteen years of broken pencils, of school projects, of lost assignments.
Thirteen years of first kisses, of crushes, of breakups.
Thirteen years of best friends, of enemies, of favorite teachers.
Thirteen years of learning, living, and growing up.

I will never forget those thirteen years.
Of crying silently the first day of kindergarten.
Of meeting my best friend in sixth grade.
Of driving around with my brothers and best friends, listening to 'Jet'.
Of saying goodbye to elementary school on May 29th, 2007.
Of entering high school, expecting it to be more than it turned out to be.
Of abandoning my morals and values when I was a sophomore.
Of losing two important people in my life when I was a junior
Of finding out who I am as a senior.

In one month, these last thirteen years, will be over.
I'll say goodbye to my tidy locker.
To my family in room 33.
To life as I know it.

These thirteen years will be a thing of the past, but I will never forget.

2 comments:

  1. its crazy how close we are to then end. To think that we will no longer step foot in Mrs. Hasketts class again. :( its so overwhelming but the ambiguity of it all is so exciting :) I love this because most of us here are seniors and its really starting to his us all. good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we only have fourteen days left until graduation. All these years have flew by so fast. Even though its exciting to think its all over, I will still miss all the moments that I have learned from all these years.

    ReplyDelete