About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

List No. 3

1. I hate watching sports, mostly because I feel bad for the team that loses.
2. I love makeup (specifically MAC cosmetics) but I hate getting up to put it on for school.
3. I ALWAYS have at least one book with me, there are currently 3 in my purse.
4. I have a bad habit of pursing and licking my lips.
5. I rarely drink soda, pretty much all I drink is water.
6. I hate plain milk and orange juice.
7. When I was little, I used to hide behind the couch at "scary" parts in movies. Like in Matilda when Trunchbull jumped from the second floor to the first floor. Scary!
8. I cry at pretty much any movie: Toy Story 3, Moulin Rouge!, Titanic, even some of the Harry Potter movies.
9. My role models are my parents, Sarra Manning, and J.K. Rowling.
10. I eat cough drops like candy.
11. I love Christmas lights a little too much.
12. I have eight miniature tea sets that belonged to my grandmother.
13. Most of the jewelry I own was once my grandmother's.
14. I loved Billy Gilman songs when I was little. I don't listen to him anymore, but I could probably still sing along with him if you played any of his songs for me.
15. I desperately want my own apartment.
16. I'm very outspoken once you get to know me well enough.
17. I have 5,621 pictures saved on my computer.

Your turn :)

Bri.

1 comment:

  1. hahhaa this is a very entertaining list(: i like the matilda part

    ReplyDelete