About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Magic.

Photobucket
Ever since I can remember, I've been head over heels in love with one place.
Disneyland.
Frequenting it since I was three, I now consider it a second home.
I can spurt out random facts about every ride.
I can show secrets you didn't know existed.
I can spend forever there and never get bored.
Photobucket
Everything about Disneyland, is magical.
Lights sparkle, music swells, souls soar.
Life doesn't seem so complicated when you wander down Main Street.
Balloons sway in the breeze. Sweet aromas fill the air. Smiles and giggles echo everywhere.
You can forget about your worries and your strife and just be happy.
Photobucket
Tomorrow, after school, I'm going home.
Then and there I will:
"Leave today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy."
And once again, I'll be a part of the magic.

Bri.

2 comments:

  1. I love Disneyland!!!
    I went there over summer, it was AMAZING! I hardly go there, I've been there like three times my whole life and it's changed like 300 times within my life. I wish the rides were more intense though, they're kinda... ehhh. Knott's Berry Farm or Merry Farm. I don't remember the exact name. I haven't been to KBF or KMF since I was just a little fetus. My cousins go there a lot and say it's more oriented for hardcore coaster fans :p HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney Land is amazing:)
    I hope you get there before a ninja harasses you and steals your car, like in your dream (I doubt it'll happen, but just saying...). I haven't been there in the longest time, so you should tell us how it was. By the way, I love how you described everything...you captured it all just right. Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete