About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Slam.

I honestly just love being taken advantage of.
And I love being ignored.
And I love being told to 'Shut up!'
And I love having people bail on me.
And I love going out of my way to be nice to you.
And I love getting my hopes up only to be let down.
And I love getting hurt over and over again.
And I love being a doormat to everyone, even people who don't know me.
And I love making plans only to have them canceled on me.
And I love the fact that you constantly:

Insult,
Harass,
Tease,
Yell,
and,
Hurt me.

But y'know what I love even more than all of that?
The fact that I can choose how to react.
I love screaming until I'm heard.
And I love spitting back, 'No, you shut up!'
And I love putting you in your place.
And I love being a bitch to you when you deserve it.
And I love having the ability to move on.
And I love letting you know exactly how much you've hurt me.
And I love slamming the door in your face, and not being something you can stomp on.
And I love making new plans, ones that don't involve you.
And I love the fact that I will always be:

Stronger,
Kinder,
Sweeter,
Nicer,
and,
Better...

Than you could ever even hope to be.

Bri.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I like how at first you showed how you have been hurt but you progress into a place where you find that you can play the same game and realize that you fight back. I enjoyed this a lot :) I just wish someday you will right about something happy? But other than that, I always enjoy reading what you write.

    ReplyDelete