About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Everything I'm Not.

Maybe I am a loner.
Maybe I don't have many friends.
Maybe I am boring and
annoying and
weird.

But it sure is a lot better than what you are.
Which is shallow.
Conceited.
Narcissistic.
Cruel.
Rude.
Inconsiderate.
And so much more.

Maybe I am a "nobody" as you call it.
Maybe I do spend too much time at home and with my family.
Maybe I do prefer books and writing and sewing.
Maybe I am everything you're not.

But I'd rather be a nobody than
A slut.
A party-goer.
A drunk.
A stoner.
A complete and utter mess.

I'd rather be single than fool around with boys who use me for sex.
I'd rather be with my family who loves me than with friends who only like me.
I'd rather be anonymous than someone who people only know because of rumors.
And I'd definitely rather be the person I am than someone like you.

Because you're cold.
And mean.
And hard to be around.

So, go ahead.
Call me whatever you want.
Try and make yourself feel better.

But while I'm off being happy with who I am.
You'll be alone.

Loathing the person you are.

Bri.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is really really good. i sure hope nobody thinks this of me, because i sure am still happy with my pot filled life and friends that i love and love me, but your family is always gotta be #1. don't ever stop writing!

    ReplyDelete