About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lies.

Photobucket

Your voice: Scratchy like sandpaper, calloused.
That's what is etched in my brain.
Hooked to each dark cavern of memories.
It's the most noticeable.

More shocking than any sight.
More repulsive than any taste.
More poignant than any smell.
More hurtful than any touch.
Anything I've ever experienced.

Because your voice tells the truth.
Even when your words don't.
And I know... that you're lying.
Just like you like always have.

Just like you always will.

Bri.

2 comments:

  1. Bri,
    You can tell that who ever this is about truly hurt you. So you don't need him or her. You always deserve better. I love that you can let people see the pain you felt or are feeling through this poem. I especially like the lines beging with more. I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It's simple but each word has strength. I always enjoy reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete