About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paris.

Photobucket

I've flipped through those crisp white pages.
Allowing the intoxicating imagery to satisfy me.
The scent of fresh baguettes, the feel of cobblestone streets.
The special sparkling lights of the Eiffel Tower.

I've surrounded myself in its art.
My room full to its brim.
A vintage Parisian picture, a metal Eiffel Tower statue.
A black and white photo of the Moulin Rouge.

I've dreamt of my inevitable, someday journey there.
Those hopes, wishes, and dreams quickly becoming goals  I must fulfill.
To take dozens of artsy pictures, to see the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
To live and experience.

France.
The Eiffel Tower.
The Moulin Rouge.
The Seine River.
The Louvre.
Montmartre.
Notre Dame.

Paris.
The city of lights.
The city of love.
The city of me.

Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment