About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Choices.

Photobucket


Pulse beats. Erratically. Loudly. Threatening to tear the pasty flesh above.
Sweat drips. Every pore leaks, moistening the skin.
Crouch on the ledge. See the cracks. The crevices breaking the surface.
Only veins of yesterday. Of what was. What used to be.

You. You're faced with a choice.
Sit and stare at the creases of time. Pour over every possible mistake, memory.
Or jump. Free fall, leap off of the cliff.
Move on.
Live or die.
Perish or forgive.

The choice is yours.


Bri.

2 comments:

  1. omg, this is a wonderful piece. i rly feel in2 it, and it mks me wana mk a choice lol. i love this, yer such an awesome writer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to make the right choises. I will make the right choises.

    ReplyDelete