About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Maybe.

Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken.
Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.
Maybe it's about learning to accept the past, no matter how hard it may seem.
Maybe it's about forgiving, but also about forgetting.

Maybe it's about cherishing the memories, but not dwelling on them.
Maybe it's about learning how to not feel anything whatsoever for you.
Maybe it's about erasing all the regret and guilt and shame.
Maybe it's about being strong, overcoming all obstacles simply because you need to.

Maybe it's not about you anymore.
Maybe, for once, it's about me.
Maybe this is how I'll finally heal.
Maybe, just... maybe.


Bri.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! this list made me really think...
    great job.

    ReplyDelete