About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dreams.

Photobucket

Escape from this dimension and venture into another.
One so mysterious, so enigmatic, so captivating...
That you never want to wake from it.
Dreams.

In dreams, nothing is impossible.
You can fly high above clouds.
You can sink below the depths of the sea.
You can discover your soul mate.
You can bring back the dead.

I dreamt of you.
Out of 6 billion people, I dreamt, of you.
That smile, that laugh, those warm arms.
And for once, everything fit.
Everything fell into place.
You made me feel more alive than I do even when awake.

I was happy, blissfully so.
Surrounded by people I know and love.
Surrounded by you.

My eyes fluttered open.
My ceiling fan's blades circled round and round.
My heart raced with a feeling I've never had.
My mouth was upturned in a euphoric, girlish smile.

It may have only been a dream.
It may have not been true.
It may well be that we will never meet again.
But at least I'll always have this memory.

Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment