About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Unapologetic.

I'm tired of apologizing.
I'm tired of trying to prove myself to you.

I'm not sorry.
Not the slightest bit.

I'm not sorry for being who I am.
I'm not sorry for trying to save you the regret.
I'm not sorry for the fights, or the tears, or the things left unsaid.
I'm not sorry for being there for you, even though you were never there for me.
I'm not sorry for voicing my opinion, even if you didn't want to hear it.
I'm not sorry for moving on.
I'm not sorry for letting you go.
I'm not sorry for hating you now.

I am not sorry.

Because this is just as much your fault as it is mine.



Bri.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this. Not only does it explain how I feel right now, but it's also very relatable to anyone. I love how you formatted it. I think it made your words stronger even though they are simple. Good job :) and keep your head up girl :)

    ReplyDelete