About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Faith.

Believing in God is enough for me. I whole-heartedly believe that there is a God, a Heaven, a life after death. And that's all.

I don't need to be a part of a religion in order to have faith. I don't need to go to church in order to prove my beliefs. My faith is, and always has existed. It is a rock. So why does everyone expect me to prove myself?

I was baptized Mormon. And for most of my childhood, I went to church every Sunday, attended Primary classes, and even had home teachers visit me. But I never did that because I really wanted to. I did it because that was what was expected of me.

Now that I am older and can make my own decisions, I realize that religion just isn't for me. And that should be okay. I don't worship the Devil, and I'm not an atheist. I still believe in God. So why do you talk to me like I am doing something wrong?

I'm the same girl I was back then, I've just grown up and realized different ways of thinking. I'm doing what is best for me and my life.

I don't need a religion to have faith. I believe in God, and that should be enough for you. Because it is for me.



Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment