About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goodbye.

Photobucket

Thank you.
Thank you for two years of incredible memories.

Of skilled rap battles.
Of snuggie debates.
Of thought provoking Big Questions.
Of speculations concerning 'The Moffat Man'.
Of a duel over 'Clueless' and 'Tommy Boy'.

Of hilarious anecdotes.
Of personal stories.
Of shared confessions.
Of honest opinions.

Of "horrible" music.
Of "I didn't write on topic"'s.
Of too many swear words.
Of so many creative minds.

Of tears.
Of laughter.
Of friends.
Of family.

Haskalicious, Room 33, Creative Writing classes of 2009-2011,
I love you.
And I will never forget you or the impact you have had on my writing.
On my life.
On me.

Thank you, for everything.

Bri :)

3 comments:

  1. This is... Amazing. There is simply no other word to describe it. Its fits what this class is and was perfectly. And it honestly makes me sad to know that its coming to an end. It seems as if its only just begun. This class has changed us both for the better and im sure many others can say that too! I cant wait to be able to come back and be a guest writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is deticated to all of my friends in room 33! ALL 35 of them!!
    I don't wanna leave room 33!!! Everyone is real! That is the only class room that I can truly be my self! Nobody judges anyone and everyone is nice and saportive to each other! I love that class!! I'm gonna visit as much as I can next year! Fellow juniors? Make sure to get creative writing next year please!! I beg of you! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete