About Me

My photo
Manteca, California, United States
I'm Brianna. Eighteen. Happy. Figure out more on your own. :)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Me.

1. I sometimes put makeup on at 3 in the morning, even though I'm not going anywhere.
2. Very few people have seen me when my hair is natural and not straightened.
3. I LOVE cleaning my room
4. I quote movies a little bit too often.
5. I've never been camping, but am finally going this Summer :)
6. I dislike meat, but I'm not a vegetarian
7. I'm hardly shy, I'm actually really loud and obnoxious.
8. I consider myself an insomniac... that or a vampire.
9. I spend A LOT of time with my family.
10. My bestest friend is Nicole Leanne Coburn.
11. I feel bad giving away stuffed animals.
12. I recently learned to sew and am now learning to crochet.
13. I desperately want to learn French.
14. My favorite movies are Moulin Rouge, Marie Antoinette, Burlesque, Sucker Punch, and Amelie.
15. My favorite tv shows are Gilmore Girls, Degrassi, Sex and the City, Golden Girls, My Fair Wedding, and Gossip Girl.
16. My favorite author is Sarra Manning.
17. I have a wall in my room dedicated to Audrey Hepburn.
18. I enjoy spending my weekends singing, dancing, and watching movies.
19. My phone is hardly EVER turned on.
20. I prefer older music to new music.
21. I like lists.

Your turn. :)

Bri.

2 comments:

  1. Oh god! I absolutely love this! We have so much in comon that i never knew about. I love lists too.. I feel like theyre straight to the point no beating around the bush. I love your writing. You even took a simple list and made it touching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list as well. I think I will write my own :) I love the idea of getting to know someone better by writing lists about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete